Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Back for good


After the short break I just had, there were already a lot of changes, new learnings and experiences
I got from trying out new things and meeting new people. Alhamdulillah, looking back, I, myself can't believe how much I discover for the past few months! There were really a LOOOT! 
Freeing myself from too much social sites will always be a refreshing idea as my free time goes to meditation instead. Time to think more about life and what lies ahead, things like that.

Nothing compares to exploring places, too! No picture can perfectly describe, no music can make you cringe more and no story can make you feel better than experiencing it all by yourself.  But hopefully, I'll be back soon to share glimpses of my journey, experiences and a lot more. And not to forget my OOTDs and new things coming up from our store! ❤️



Hijab: Kaffah Shawl in Red Purple from @classiccrownhijabstore
Dress Cardigan: Witchery Ribbed V-neck dress, on sale here
Ring: Pandora
Purse: Toiletry Pouch 26 by Louis Vuitton, here

Shoes: Flux by Adidas, on sale here


See you again lovelies! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment