Saturday, May 14, 2016

BACK TO BASICS! (Black-White-Nude)

Recently, I've caught myself looking at my room for quite a time, having the need to know what has changed. Thinking...thinking... I knew it now. My closet is starting to go back to basics!
Of BLACK-GREY-WHITE-NUDES! Can someone convince me that it isn't a sign of aging, please? Haha! I’m actually turning 26 next month and so excited to be in my late 20’s! Waaaah!
but as I come to think of it having basic staples in my wardrobe makes my life easier, sign of aging or not. For a busy person, these basics are so much of a time saver. So let me share with you one of my OOTDs for Autumn! Layering is love! I think this is my favourite season as it gives me the opportunity to wear more layers! I’m enjoying it, hope I can share more! 


Current fave! Cat twilly! SO cute!


Hijab: Kaffah Shawl in Terra Brown from Classic Crown
Vest: Jacqui-e, Polo: Poplook, Trouser: Forever21,
Watch: Daniel Wellington, Bag: Longchamp and Shoes: Cotton-On


Love,
Jacque

No comments:

Post a Comment